This Privacy Notice (“Notice”) applies to the websites, mobile applications, and online services of The Patterson Group of Eureka Springs, LLC (“Turtle Back Ridge”), and its subsidiaries and affiliates, that provide this Notice (the “Online Services”). The Online Services include any publicly accessible Internet access system available at The Patterson Group of Eureka Springs, LLC properties. This Notice does not apply to information collected or received apart from the Online Services and does not apply to data that does not allow us or third parties to identify or contact you.
- What Information Does Turtle Back Ridge Gather?
Information You Give Us. We may collect and retain any information provided by you or gathered from your devices in connection with your online activity. For example, we collect information you give us when you:
- Visit or use our Online Services;
- Purchase tickets, register for events, book reservations or otherwise engage in other transactions with us;
- Communicate with us, such as to provide feedback, ask for additional information, complete an online survey, request support or service, apply for a job, or ask for additional information;
- Register for or manage an account with us; or
- Subscribe to newsletters, email lists, text messaging, push notifications or other content we provide.
- We may collect information such as your first and last name, home or other physical address, email address, telephone number, date of birth and other information that permits you to be contacted physically or online, and other information, including information about your interactions with us or others. You may also provide us information about others, e.g., when purchasing tickets or registering for an event. We may collect payment information when you transact with us. You may choose not to provide certain information to us but doing so may restrict your ability to use our Online Services or conduct certain business with Turtle Back Ridge.Social Media. We may collect information through our presence on social media and networking platforms. You may use social networks or other online services to access our Online Services. When you do so, information from those services may be made available to us. By associating a social network account with our Online Services, you agree that we may access and retain information relating to that account in accordance with the policies of the social network or other online service and this Notice. For example, we may be able to access account or profile information that you have provided to the social network or information about your interactions with the social network.In addition, we may offer social networking features through our Online Services. Through participation in these features, you may choose to share information with us regarding your interests, hobbies, activities, geographic location(s), likes and dislikes. We may also collect information about you that we receive from other users or from third party applications or websites, such as data that is generated when another user tags you in a photo, video, or place, provides details about you, or indicates a relationship with you. Through ourselves or with third parties, we may keep track of transactions and connections that you make, applications that you use, feedback that you give to others, content that you provide or upload, how you respond to ads, and other actions that you take on the Online Services. We may also collect e-mail addresses of people you know (e.g., so that you can add them to your contacts).Device and Web Browsing Information. We may collect information from your devices and about your web browsing when you visit or use our Online Services. We may collect information such as:
- Your IP address;
- The type of browser, devices and operating systems you use;
- Identifiers associated with the device(s) you use to access our Online Services;
- The pages you visit and the features you use, including dates and times;
- If you navigated from or navigate to another website, the address of that website; and
- Information from Other Sources. We may obtain information about you from other third parties. This information may include information about your use of our Online Services, your use of other websites, your interests and preferences and other information about you or your household. We and others may combine information about you.
- How Does Turtle Back Ridge Use Information About Me?
We and others acting on our behalf may use the information that we gather to operate our businesses. For example, we may:Operate and Support our Services. We use the information that we gather in order to operate our services. For example, we may use the information that we collect or receive to provide support and assistance that you request or to diagnose or address technical problems in the operation of our Online Services or other services. If you establish an account with us, we may use information about you to manage or support your account. We may identify your use of our Online Services from different devices, and we may use information we collect from you and receive from others to optimize your use of the Online Services and our services as you use different devices.Improve and Evolve our Services. We evaluate and improve our services, including developing new products or services and using the information we gather to do so.
Advertise and Promote Products and Services. We may use the information we gather to offer, provide, or personalize products and services from us. For example, we may customize content, advertising, communications and promotions to reflect your preferences, interests, or prior interactions with us and others.
Make Other Contacts. We may contact you through telephone, text, email, chat or other means as permitted by law.
This Notice only addresses our own information practices. This Notice does not apply to information you share with third parties even if we link to those third parties from an Online Service. These third parties may have their own privacy policies governing their use of information that you can access from their websites.
Please note that other parties may collect personally identifiable information about your online activities over time and across different websites when you use our Online Services.
- When Does Turtle Back Ridge Share Information?
We may share the information we gather, including as follows:Service Providers. We may share information with third party service providers and others who help us operate our business or provide services on our behalf. These service providers include those who may help us verify identities and backgrounds, those who help us handle your account or provide customer service, and analytics companies, advertising networks and others, such as those that provide Data Technologies on our Online Services.Corporate Affiliates and Other Ventures. We may share information with our corporate affiliates for their everyday business purposes, to provide services or to perform marketing. We may also participate in joint ventures with others, and we may share information as part of such joint ventures. We may share information with other selected third parties, including those who may use the information we provide to send you offers that may be of interest to you.Promotional. We may share information with third parties who help us develop and promote products and services, including joint marketing, or to help us customize advertisements, offers, or other communications to you.
Business Transfer. We may share information we have collected from you in connection with the sale or merger of our business or the transfer of assets.
Protection of Ourselves and Others. We may use and share the information we gather to protect our own and others’ rights and property, including protection of our affiliates, customers and members of the public. We may use and share the information we gather to comply with law (including cooperation with regulators or officials), legal process or legal advice, and for preventing fraud, theft, and injury to you, us or others.
- What Choices Do I Have Regarding My Information?
- How Does Turtle Back Ridge Address California Online Privacy Rights?
If you are a California resident, you have the right to receive: a) information identifying any third party company(ies) to whom we may have disclosed, within the previous calendar year, your Personally Identifiable Information for that company’s direct marketing purposes; and b) a description of the categories of Personally Identifiable Information disclosed. To obtain such information, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.As of the Effective Date listed above, there is no commonly accepted response for Do Not Track signals initiated by browsers. Therefore, we do not respond to such signals or to other mechanisms that provide the ability to exercise choice regarding the collection of personally identifiable information regarding your online activities over time and across third party websites or online services.
- How Does Turtle Back Ridge Provide Updates to this Notice?
When we make material changes to this Notice, we will update this web page and change the Effective Date listed above.
- How Can Turtle Back Ridge be Contacted Regarding Privacy Issues?
You can contact us with questions or comments about our privacy practices or this Notice by contacting us at: email@example.com
- How Does Turtle Back Ridge Address Information Security?
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information you provide us through our Online Services. However, you should understand that no safeguards guarantee 100% security.